Powered by Blogger.

Monday 25 July 2011

I'm back =D

 I guess I should start off by telling you where I went =D Dad rented a cottage on the lake for one week. we had a blast canoeing, tubing, fishing, trying to wake surf (only Josh did it, so I probably should'nt say 'we') fishing, and hanging out playing card games. Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather, so we didn't go boating  nearly as much as we would have liked too. 
We got back yesterday afternoon and Philip, James, Dad and I are leaving early (around breakfast) tomorrow morning for Alberta. We hope to go to the Paul Washer Conference, visit some friends, and see my sisters new baby!!! So in other words, this is just an excuse not to write on my blog.. (*gasp* did I just admit that?)
So while we were at the cabin, I made to felt donuts. They are really easy to make, and one day when I have the time, I might post a tutorial...


 They all have a tab attached to them, so you can use them as zipper pulls, christmas tree decorations and key chain thingy's..
I need to go make supper now, so Cheerio!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable Rachel!!!
    They look quite real :)
    Do you make them to sell?
    If so, for how much?
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)
    <3 Ria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably sell them for about $5.00-$6.00 each. depending on how quickly I can make them once I'm good at it =D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010 by Rebecca Denhollander

Back to TOP