Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Starting up...

Hey everybody, I know I should've started this blog sooner, but Hey, I'm doing it now, so it's all well and good.=D
My mission with this blog is to encourage other crafters, mostly young girls like myself, with tips, ideas and tutorials. since I usually make miniature items out of Polymer clay, that is what I will be posting about... but if my readers (if I get any) can request ideas, and I will gladly try to comply with their wishes!

I am currently helping a friend of mine on her blog please feel free to check it out, it will be full of encouragement for young christian girls plus stories and great summer ideas!

Both last week and this week have been very busy, as we just got home from camping for two weeks. When we arrived home, smelling very much like smoke, we had a whole house to clean, and (!) gardens to take care of...so in other words I didn't work much on my clay. Plus I lost the computer cable for my camera...so I can't post even more recent pictures....

Cheerio! and thank-you for reading...

 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 by Rebecca Denhollander

Back to TOP