Powered by Blogger.

Friday 1 July 2011

Some pictures and update

Hey people, after a very uneventful Canada Day, I bethought my self of my blog, and after scrounging around on the computer after pictures, finally found some, and decided to post!! So, these pictures are a few months old, and not the best charms of figurines I've ever made, but it's better than nothing. 
      This smiley bun is made out of Paper clay, which is much lighter than Polymer clay, and air dry.

                                    A cute girl, a pony and a baby bunny, not to scale!!! =D

As for my life right now, it's been pretty boring, except Becca and David (my older siblings, which you will find I have in abundance, along with younger siblings, anybody want a few?) went to Alberta, David to work on a job, and Becca to help Sarah, who is very close to her due date. That means I will have 7 adorable Nieces and Nephews, not including Rachael who is due in October.....I am really excited! As for the summer, I don't think we have any plans, except maybe going camping again. Mostly because with Becca's wedding in 1 1/2 months(!) Mom will be busy with sewing, so she won't have time to go anywhere, except one trip to Ontario with Miriam and Esther. As she  is making a bridesmaids dress for Sarah, Jordan (my older sisters) and I.

Tip of the day~ Use a piece of old white clay to clean your hands as you might get dust in your good clay.

Your's truly..
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for putting my button on your blog.:)
    You have a big family! That is a good thing.
    Great tip of the day! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010 by Rebecca Denhollander

Back to TOP