Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Sonya the hedgehog?

Hey everybody,
Since it's stormy and wet outside, I thought I might as well post a picture of my latest creation, a cute hedgehog on a key-chain.
I have been putting a lot of my creations on key-chain rings lately, because it seems a little more practical...I also know that most people put a gloss finish on theirs, but I prefer not too, because it adds a whole step, and than you have to wait for it to dry before you can do anything with it...
Anyway, here's the picture.

 Tip of the day: to make heads stick to bodies, put a 3/4 of an inch long piece of wire in the body, this will add a whole element of security to your creation!

We are having company for supper, and I need to make a cheese-cake, so toodles!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 by Rebecca Denhollander

Back to TOP